Please join us for this sophisticated, eclectic sale.
Saturday, June 26th from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Sunday, June 27th from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Santa Monica, CA 90402
311 21st Place
- Original art by Amelia Schulthess and other listed artists.
- One of a kind handcrafted necklaces by Barbara Natoli Witt
- Collectable vintage bottles
- Penelton and Guatemalan handmade blankets
- Baskets of semi precious polished stone eggs
- Japanese 19th century collectables and bowls
- 40’s, 50’s and 60’s kitchen serving, glassware, dishware and accessories.
- Vintage pottery
- Handcrafted wooden bowls, sculptures and collectables
- Antique abacus
- Antique spools
- Vintage Japanese pieces
- Large library of vintage books many Art and a mixed array of a hard to find collection
- Vintage cards
- Vintage post cards
- Antique framed photos
- Vintage photo albums filled with unique photos
- Mid century items
- Many display benches
- Vintage bar ware
- Garden river rocks
- Vintage drafting table
- Victorian items
- Hand woven mid century pillows
- Porcelain sculptures
- Unusual vintage and antique jewelry
- Vintage suitcases
- Collection of National Geographic
- Handcrafted framed silk and bead art
- Listed Sante Fe and Mexican animal Alebrijes
- Vintage bedding
- Queen mid century bed
- Handmade quilts
- Unique furniture pieces
- Child rocking chair
- Vintage hand made teddy bears
- Vintage handbags, scarves and accessories
- Vintage fur and faux jackets
- Vintage women’s clothing from around the world
- Including Japan, Bali, Europe, Guatemala.
- One of a kind pieces by Issey Miyake and Nogos
- Live plants in pots
- Patio furniture pieces
We will be adding more photos and descriptions before the weekend!
We look forward to seeing you enjoy this one!
This estate is jammed packed with treasures.
Face masks required and no handbags allowed in the house!