AESWON, an estate sale company serving L.A., Palm Springs and Palm Desert areas.
Auctions and Estate Sales Won is a premiere estate sale service company in Southern California with offices in both the metropolitan L.A area and Palm Desert. The AesWon team has been in the business for well over a decade and are experts in properly pricing your items, staging the sale and marketing your estate sale to the proper buyers. We make customer service our top priority and our reputation proves our commitment to our valued customers. Take a look at what our customers have said.
AESWON gets your items sold.
Over the past decade we have established numerous relationships with interior designers, art collectors, dealers, and numerous private parties that attend our sales. Our vast network of buyers assures that your items will be matched to the people interested in purchasing them.
AESWON offers a wide array of personalized, professional services. Our services cover every aspect of the estate sale process, from the initial consultation, to the valuations, staging, staffing, final clean-up and accounting.
If you are not sure how an estate sale works, check out this page which explains some of the estate sale process.
Our team has the expertise to correctly value and sell your unique items which may include jewelry, art, clothing, antiquities, mid century furnishings, modern furnishings, musical instruments, collectibles, sports memorabilia, china, kitchenware, electronics, appliances, cars and so much more.
If you are not sure about the types of items sold at estate sales, whether your items require an estate sale or simply want to see past estates that we have sold, please check out our past sales page. We have handled estates of all sizes across the Southern California area.
When you hire AESWON to handle your estate, rest assured that you are in good hands. Our goal is to take the stress out of what would normally be the very stressful process of selling one’s belongings.
Our services take the hassle out of having an estate sale.
- Full Estate Sale services
- Consignment options for valuables
- Auction Options
- Liquidation services
- Valuation of your possessions by trained and certified appraisers
- Full estate sale marketing services
- Accounting & credit card processing at your sale
- Staffing and Security services when needed
- We also offer final cleanup and moving services when needed
Our services are NOT based on a one size fits all approach. We customize each sale to the individual’s needs to insure that goals are met and each sale represents the individual client’s interest.
The estate sale process
If you do not know where to start or how to go about it, we have you covered. AESWON is here to guide you through the process, beginning to end and handle just about every aspect of the sale so you don’t have to.
We begin with a Complimentary Consultation
We come to you. We find out what you need and create a plan to make it happen.
The next step is the Estate Sale
- While we offer various options, clients who decide that an estate sale suits them best will be helped through the process, beginning to end.
- We will discuss your items and bring in appraisers to properly valuate the estate. After which we price the items and tag them for buyers.
- We will schedule the sale and market it. AESWON has a large network of buyers that we tap into and we will also advertise the sale to bring in new buyers who are in the market for the items you are selling.
- We will take photos of all the items, publish those photos and item descriptions online and send the photos out to the 1000’s of decorators and buyers that we work with.
- We will stage the sale. We bring in our staging team that will help turn your home into a showroom with your items properly presented for the best possible results.
- We will handle all the signage, directions, handle buyer phone calls and handle all the logistics.
- We staff your event. We bring in our team to work your estate sale, process transactions, help customers and even provide security when needed.
- We offer buyers multiple forms of payment including credit / debit cards.
- We handle all the accounting and provide an itemized list of all items sold.
- Once the sale is over, we offer services and staff that can help with clean up and moving if necessary.
Depending on your items, we may also bring in people that can help identify certain items and evaluate if those items are better suited for auctions or consignments.
Our professional team is here to help you get the most out of your sale. Since we work on commissions, your success is our success.
Give us a call to schedule a consultation and learn more about our services and the AESWON team.